study in Switzerland
Being a postcard-perfect country, Switzerland offers iconic Swiss Alps, lush green pastures and scenic blue lakes at the backdrop for a brilliant academic life that makes international students from all around the world choose to study in Switzerland for a variety of reasons.
Let us look closely to understand why you should study in Switzerland:
1. The country offers four native languages- French, German, Italian and Romansh, not to forget the English which makes it a great multilingual destination to hone your taste for linguistics while you study in Switzerland.
2. Students choose to study here because of the perfect blend of rural charm with urbanity resulting from the mesmerizing architecture of country's historic castles, advanced facilities, and cutting-edge technology.
3. How can we forget about the ski? No place other than Switzerland, if you want to snowboard and ski. Students are eligible for a year-long ski pass to some of the world’s best slopes. Undoubtedly, Switzerland is the mecca for a winter sports lover!
4. The unbeatable public transportation system in the country offers easy access to major cities, including Berne, Basel, Geneva, Lucerne, Zurich, and Lugano, as well as to other parts of Europe. This is a big catch here to study in Switzerland as students can travel not just in swiss but other European areas as well!
5. Last but not the least, the country is home to some of the world's finest institutions for higher education grabbing top spots in the areas of engineering, technology, and science. No wonder, Switzerland has CERN and a whopping 31 Nobel Laureates.